DISCOVER OUR NEW VIRTUAL INTERNSHIPS PROGRAM! LEARN MORE
The company are a family owned business based in Melbourne, Australia. They develop, wholesale and market quality, safe, fun products for kids.
To create and share amazing kids’ products for the world’s next generation to experience….and they love it!
– One of Australia’s leading family-owned toy and educational resources companies
– Products are available in 50 countries over 4 continents – including Australia, the United Kingdom, United States, New Zealand, UAE, Spain, Malaysia, Singapore, Canada and South Africa.
– Head office is based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
– International office based in the UK, showroom and offices in Hong Kong.
– In 2015, they are celebrating 25 years of creating fun for kids around the world!
WHY OUR COMPANY IS AN AWESOME PLACE TO INTERN:
– Fun, family-oriented environment
– Modern offices in Melbourne & Hong Kong
– Celebrations of all key staff milestones and gifts for every anniversary
– A social club with fun activities throughout the year
– A passionate and supportive team of highly skilled and creative people
– A young management team that focuses on innovation
– A day off for your birthday!
Tasks & responsibilities:
We have previously placed candidates in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth & Adelaide
The Market Research Internships are voluntary/unpaid as the main benefit is to you through a meaningful learning experience, NOT on photocopying and making coffee. However, many host companies offer a stipend such as weekly transport costs. The internship will assist you in taking a big step towards your future career.
Our Market Research Internship start dates are flexible. We have students starting internships almost every Monday of the year (except in December and the first week of January).
Yes. We can arrange internships to meet your graduation requirements. These commonly involve an assignment topic or thesis subject.
If you send us your University requirements in order to gain credit for the internship then we will make sure to arrange a placement which meets these requirements.
Yes, there is a fee for the comprehensive service we provide. Our fees will be sent to you once you have completed the enquiry form.
Yes we can. Check out our Extra Services for further information.