After a long flight to a new country, it is comforting to know that there will be someone waiting at the airport to take you to your accommodation.
Internships Down Under are able to arrange an airport transfer from any International airport throughout Australia. Fees vary between cities.
|Brisbane/Gold Coast (QLD)||$155|
– The ‘applicant’ acknowledges that Internships Down Under will act to introduce the applicant to the Airport Transfer Provider, but is not a party to any Airport Transfer Agreement.
– The applicant acknowledges that this application does not create any legal or contractual relationship between Internships Down Under and the applicant.
– Transfer is one way only
– Full payment for the transfer service will be made prior to the transfer date
– Internships Down Under will make no refund of any fees if the applicant provides incorrect, false or fraudulent information/documentation
– Internships Down Under will make no refund of any fees if the applicant fails to follow the transfer procedure
Airport Pickup Refund Policy
The guest is required to contact Internships Down Under as soon as they are aware of delays to their scheduled flight and/or their arrival information.
The transport company tracks flights online: if they are made aware of a flight delay at least an hour before the original flight landing time, they will wait another two hours (or until the delayed plane lands at the airport.)
If airport pickup has been booked and the guest has missed their flight or failed to provide updated arrival information then there will be no refund for the unused transportation. Afterhours this notice must be provided via phone and not email.
There will be no charge for changes if notice is given at least an hour before the original flight landing time. Afterhours this notice must be provided via phone and not email.
The guest will need to pay for a new booking if pick up is required at another time.
The instructions for meeting your driver at the airport will be detailed on your arrival report. If you have not met the driver at the designated location within the expected time frame, the driver will leave the airport and the cost of your pre-paid APU will be non-refundable. A guest will be required to pay again if the driver needs to return to the airport to pick them up.
If a guest cancels airport pickup 2 business days or less prior to arrival the student will forfeit all fees paid for the service.
If the guest finds an alternate way to the homestay and the minimum notice period has not been given there will be no refund.
If a guest cancels airport pickup more the 2 business days prior to arrival a full refund will be provided
Note: Business hours are between 9am and 5pm AEST.