To ensure a healthy and safe internship experience in Australia, Internships Down Under requires all participants to maintain medical, travel, accident and personal liability expenses up to AUD $2 million AUD. Internships Down Under offers a plan designed for your needs which has been selected and endorsed by the Australian Internship Industry Association. In addition to covering your health, the plan provides Personal Liability cover. Personal Liability offers cover for legal liability including legal expenses for bodily injuries or damage to property of other persons as a result of a claim made against you.
You will be required to show evidence of your insurance policy before starting your internship to ensure that it’s adequate.
– The ‘applicant’ acknowledges that Internships Down Under will act to introduce the applicant to the Insurance Provider, but is not a party to any Insurance Agreement.
– The applicant acknowledges that this application does not create any legal or contractual relationship between Internships Down Under and the applicant.
– Full payment for the insurance cover will be made within 21 days of completing the application
– Internships Down Under will make no refund of any fees if the applicant provides incorrect, false or fraudulent information/documentation
– The applicants has read, understood and accepts the Product Disclosure Statement and Summary of Benefits