The company is a Sydney based Corporate Finance firm that specialises in capital raisings and exits for established private and small cap ASX listed companies.
They offer the following services:
– Private Capital Raisings
– Pre-IPO Capital Raisings
– Transaction structuring and advice
– Trade Sales and Strategic Exits
– Business De-Risking
– Preparation for Becoming Investor or Exit Ready
– Stock exchange listings
The training to be provided will include the following:
– Coordinate Marketing activities including web, email campaigns and events
– Sales coordination; supporting the advisor network including lead enquiries and management using online systems
– Coordinate production of all marketing materials (print and electronic)
– Liaising with clients from time to time
– General office and PA duties including answering phone, managing boardroom, arranging meetings, booking flights & accommodation, assisting in answering inbound web enquiries etc
The company are a family owned business based in Melbourne, Australia. They develop, wholesale and market quality, safe, fun products for kids.
To create and share amazing kids’ products for the world’s next generation to experience….and they love it!
– One of Australia’s leading family-owned toy and educational resources companies
– Products are available in 50 countries over 4 continents – including Australia, the United Kingdom, United States, New Zealand, UAE, Spain, Malaysia, Singapore, Canada and South Africa.
– Head office is based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
– International office based in the UK, showroom and offices in Hong Kong.
– In 2015, they are celebrating 25 years of creating fun for kids around the world!
WHY OUR COMPANY IS AN AWESOME PLACE TO INTERN:
– Fun, family-oriented environment
– Modern offices in Melbourne & Hong Kong
– Celebrations of all key staff milestones and gifts for every anniversary
– A social club with fun activities throughout the year
– A passionate and supportive team of highly skilled and creative people
– A young management team that focuses on innovation
– A day off for your birthday!
Tasks & responsibilities:
– Coordinate and assist with organisation of events including the Melbourne Toy fair and other industry trade fairs
– Manage and coordinate half yearly company warehouse sale
– Assist the Marketing Communications manager with new product launches
– Assist with online marketing projects, including updating our website using CMS software
– Market research: competitor analysis to identify gaps in the market and new product opportunities
– Consumer research including building surveys and organising kids and parents focus groups
– Brand analysis: analyse internal data, develop brand & category review presentations and make recommendations
– Product Presentations: prepare comprehensive product presentations for all new products & brands
– Coordinate trade marketing activities such as POS material
– Assist with product training and internal communication
– Support the Marketing Team in all other aspects of marketing, such as Public Relations, advertising campaigns, social media, consumer competitions & give-aways or photo shoots
Video & Animation Production
They are a group of Melbourne based video production and innovation companies who specialise in all forms of video production.
From online video marketing and creating the right video to generate traffic, increasing sales, educating your prospects and customers and creating conversations on your social media channels to television commercials, music videos, web series, short films and any other form of content you can imagine.
Online Marketing, Content Marketing & Video Marketing. Intern will observe us running our own Marketing that includes, social media, blog, website, adwords, and more taking an analytical approach.Apply Now for a Digital Marketing Internship