DISCOVER OUR NEW VIRTUAL INTERNSHIPS PROGRAM! LEARN MORE
The company designs and manufactures in-flight products for the airline industry. For 30 years, they have developed exclusive branded products for the leading airlines globally. That includes Amenity bags, Textiles, Sleepsuits, Meal services, Kids kits – pretty much everything passengers can find on-board for their comfort.
– Support the Brand Manager in monitoring the brand portfolio for Amenity Kits projects by contributing actively in brand researches
– Work alongside the Brand Manager in designing the brand strategy coordinating Competitive Intelligence and Industry Research & Analysis
– Assist the Brand Manager in managing the brand calendar
– Participate in new product developments in collaboration with key stakeholders
– Contribute in creating Brand presentations and Sales support materials
The company is a fashion and beauty Public Relations agency with over nine years experience delivering results-driven and best in industry services to each of their clients
Press release drafting/writing
Editorial, blogger and influencer briefs
Visual merchandising within a showroom
Affiliate Program management
Apply Now for a Public Relations Internship
The company is unparalleled on the Sydney and national choral landscape. They are the only independent choir of their size who present an annual season that spans many genres of choral music. They are the largest choral organisation in Australia, offering 1700 singers the opportunity to perform on the stage of the Sydney Opera House, City Recital Hall, St Marys Cathedral, Independent Theatre, Riverside Theatre and regional centres.
They are an exciting and innovative company who commissions new Australian works every year, challenges the traditional view of how choral music should be presented and pairs new commissions with old favourites to expose audiences to all facets of choral music.
Training in the fundamentals of:
Social media marketing
The intern would accompany the Sales & Marketing Manager to meetings with suppliers, contractors and partners including PR agents, Sydney Opera House marketing, ticketing system supplier, print designer.