DISCOVER OUR NEW VIRTUAL INTERNSHIPS PROGRAM! LEARN MORE
Launched in 1996, the company has grown to become the world’s largest designer silver jewellery retailer, with more than 150 stores now thriving around the world, including 23 locations in Australia.
With stores in Australia, Canada, Portugal, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and the UK, the company plans to have 300 locations and 2,000 employees worldwide by 2015.
The intern will train directly with the Marketing Manager in the following:
– Deal with Marketing Managers from Shopping Centers;
– Online Sales;
– Club Members entries;
– Online Chat Live;
– Customer Service;
– Run Promotional Campaigns;
– Internal Employee’s Magazine;
– Create E-Newsletter;
– Post on Facebook Page, etc.
The intern will train directly with the Accounting Team in the following:
– The art of recording;
– Summarising transactions and events;
– Interpreting data;
– Producing financial, managerial and accounting documents.
Bondi Junction, Sydney
The company is a new world payment company offering online shoppers the ability to buy now and pay later. They present as another payment method at checkout and customers sign in to their digital wallet to confirm their purchase. The company has 100s of stores and is building a marketplace, both online and offline.
All training will be on the job provided for by the senior staff, including front and back end engineers, marketing and management. Some courses will also be included.Apply Now for an IT Start-Up Internship
The company is a fundraiser that challenges you to go booze-free for a month to support adults living with cancer. In the seven campaigns to-date, 90,000+ participants have collectively raised over AUD $20million, helping to support 40 different cancer services across Australia and New Zealand. 2015 promises to be an incredible year with a number of exciting initiatives planned.
Training able to be provided:
Training directly with the PR Manager, Marketing Manager and Executive Director, the internship will involve all aspects of: – PR campaign strategy
This is a hands-on internship and a great opportunity to train with a small, highly motivated, creative and passionate team.
Training will include assisting with:
– Identifying opportunities to proactively promote the foundation through media channels
– Liaise with key media contacts and respond to enquiries from the public, media and other organisations
– Assist with developing and delivering integrated, targeted media strategies
– Assist with the writing and distribution of key PR content including press releases
– Ongoing monitoring and reporting of media coverage during campaign time
– Support with ambassador relations
– Support media events in Sydney and other metro cities
– Support beneficiary PR
– Support with content writing, proof reading and editing of materials such as web copy and social media updates
– Post campaign analysis and reporting
– Admin and customer support
– Helping participants and donors with questions and queries about the website and the campaign both via phone and email