The company holds an event held every 4 years that attracts the highest international level of pianists. The company hosts the event over a three-week period and is the major piano competition in Australia. From hundreds of applications, 32 competitors will be selected by an international jury to compete in Sydney. The winner will also receive a number of prestigious debut engagements, including a lot of significant prizes. There are a total of 23 concerts over the period, all of which are ticketed and open to the general public and showcases pianists from around the world
Brief sample of Arts training provided:
Apply Now for an Arts Internship
- Involvement in the production of a world-class Arts/Classical Music event
- Play an integral part in a small close knit team
- Develop strong event management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- Digital marketing strategy and implementation
- Ongoing liaison with key suppliers such as creative agency and negotiation skills
- Exposure to high profile industry bodies and Arts organisations across the country.
The company is evolving the way that people order and pay at cafes, restaurants and bars. They connect customers with businesses through their app, so that people can order ahead and pay through their mobile. They focus on building connections between customers and businesses every day, from helping venues grow and run their businesses to transforming the way customers order at their favourite venues.
Brief sample of Marketing training provided:
Being an Australian startup the candidate will be able to have visibility into what it takes to create a community e-commerce platform – including direct engagement with the development, sales and marketing teams.
Apply Now for a Marketing Internship
The company is a boutique fund manager, investing in prime credit that has traditionally been closed to non-bank investors and that has been originated predominantly from marketplace lending platforms in USA and Australia.
Brief sample of Investment training provided:
Apply Now for a Investment Internship
- Participate in the review, analysis and execution of Investment Strategy (primarily in Fixed Income/Loan instruments).
- Preparation and presentation of strategy reporting, cash-flow/valuation modelling and macro-economic analysis.
- Asset/Originator Analysis and research: Develop research to improve the team’s knowledge on specific topics. He/she will produce financial analysis of Consumer/Small business lending platforms, historical performance and trends.
- Assist in further developing and formalising Originator due diligence processes.
- Portfolio Management: Assist COO and Investment Director in the daily management of fund. Participate in the monitoring of the fund (portfolio performance, cash management/reconciliation, hedging and liaising with Fund Administrator & Custodian as necessary).
- Portfolio Monitoring: Monitoring of the performance/valuation of a portfolio of Loans.
- The candidate will assist in developing and implementing fund reporting and analysis software and work in collaboration with the management team and Fund administrator.