Global logistics, International trade and compliance, freight management and customs clearance services company.
Interns will get indepth knowledge of how global freight movements are managed and executed. Important international trade terms and know-how will be the main elements learnt from training.Apply Now for a Logistics Internship
The company was established in 2014 to represent the group in the Trans-Tasman region and is represented at Sydney Airport. Now boasting seven impressive stores, They operate 10,000 sqm of retail space at this destination.
In this role, the successful intern will train directly with our Marketing and Public Relations Manager. They will receive training and coaching in the following areas:
• understanding Customer Relationship Management technology, such as Microsoft dynamics and SAP CRM.
• exposure to the process involved in the development of public relations campaigns at both a local and National level.
• Ability to build their communication skills, both written and verbal.
• The ability to form generic ativan medicine effective working relationships and professional networks.
• Exposure to developing PR releases
The company was founded in 1997 with the purchase of four ships in Russia. Celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2017, they are the leader in river and small ship ocean cruising, offering destination-focused itineraries designed for experienced travelers who have an interest in geography, culture and history. They currently operate a fleet of 62 vessels, offering scenic cruising on rivers and oceans around the world. By 2022 the company will operate eight 930-guest ocean cruise ships and will be the largest small ship ocean cruise line.
Consumer advertising – print and TV
Direct mail – print and electronic
Social media – Facebook and Twitter
Public relations – press releases and famils
Artwork creation – brochures, posters, banners, flyers etc.
Events – consumer information sessions, expos plus trade training nights