Top 3 Available Internships in Engineering
Software Engineering Internship
The companies core focus is placing job seekers into roles. They now offer a full recruitment service to help businesses hire smarter, faster and cost-effectively.
They are shaping the way Australian businesses find and hire great talent.
Brief sample of Software Engineering training provided:
Company is looking for an intern with experience in software design, coding and debugging. This knowledge is essential for all applicants. Experience gained in the classroom and through personal application will be accepted.
• Documentation and testing new software applications
• Assessment of new application ideas
• Research competitor offerings
• Testing company pages for clients
• Develop applications (coding, programming)
• Interview beta testers
Bio-Medical Engineering Internship
The company are an Australian based medical innovation company specialising in customised mask production. They use technologies that include 3D imaging and printing, simulation technology, laser scanning, cloud computing, and custom-moulding techniques.
Brief sample of Bio-Medical Engineering training provided:
The company have very high level Engineers that are able to mentor interns and provide real world experience in both Biomedical and IT engineering areaApply Now for a Bio-Medical Engineering Internship
Environmental Engineering Internship
The host company is one of Australia’s leading solar companies having installed systems for many high profile clients including some of the largest solar rooftop installations in Australia. The company is a multi award winner for design and installation.
The company’s supervising engineers are experienced in sharing their knowledge and expertise having successfully hosted interns since 2008, many of whom have gone on to excel in the industry.
Brief sample of Environmental Engineering training provided:
The Basic Program includes:
• Induction and objectives of the internship (first day)
• Presentation with your internship mentor
• Introduction to the company and organisational chart
• Induction to CAD and engineering drawings
• To access and explore the internal and online corporate trainings
• Fundamentals of photovoltaics and grid connection solar PV systems
• Introduction to design, engineering and development of solar projects
• Initial collaboration in the design and engineering of solar projects
• Training and direct supervision by company senior engineers
• Potential participation in the external training programs for the engineering department
• Involvement in activities of company culture team
• Basic Program – Assessment