DISCOVER OUR NEW VIRTUAL INTERNSHIPS PROGRAM! LEARN MORE
The company is the leading provider of working holiday programs to Australia, and have been operating for over 12 years assisting young travellers enjoy their trip to Australia.
They offer a comprehensive range of services to backpackers in Australia, and operate a Travel Agency and Recruitment Business.
They are a one stop shop for all travellers, and fulfil all our customers needs from the day they arrive to the day they leave the country. This includes running a social activities program, help finding work, accommodation and highlighting all the amazing experiences Australia has to offer.
– Introduction to the youth travel market in Australia.
– Tourism knowledge
– Recruitment processes
– Problem solving/trouble shooting
– Basic marketing, i.e calendars, flyers etc
– Organising, promoting and running social events and group meetings
– Client liaision
– Internal CMS
– Promoting Australian destinations
– Business administration in a small business
– Sales skills
Founded in 1998, the company is a volunteer-based not for profit organisation that empowers individuals to stand up against prejudice, discrimination and bullying.
The company achieves this through a social tolerance and positive bystander education program, supported by a travelling exhibition. Using Holocaust survivors’ stories of rescue as an example, it educates visitors towards an understanding of the roles of victim, perpetrator and bystander, empowering participants to take positive action in relation to discrimination and bullying in all forms, from the schoolyard to the workplace and beyond – not to be bystanders, but to make a difference whenever possible.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, proactive individual for the position of part-time Fundraising and Events Intern based in our Darlinghurst office. Reporting to the Fundraising Coordinator/Program Manager, and working closely with our small team, you will have responsibility for assisting in ongoing fundraising efforts as well as in organising fundraising events.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Supporting existing fundraising efforts, including materials development and maintenance, as well as research into fundraising ideas/models/strategies
• Updating and maintaining the donor database, as well as identifying new donors
• Creation and mail out of fundraising campaign
• Events planning and organisation assistance
• Other project-related tasks as required
The company a print house specialising in textiles; tshirts / garments / homewares. They produce all items in house and prepare them for retail or online sale.
– Particularly the creation of new designs and management of print process thereafter through to online sale.
– Taking concept brief trough design phase and into manufacture.
– Creation of all relevant collateral such as swing tags / branded labels etc.
Apply Now for an Grapich/Web Design Internship