DISCOVER OUR NEW VIRTUAL INTERNSHIPS PROGRAM! LEARN MORE
The company is one of Australia’s pre-eminent contemporary dance companies and the longest running and has pioneered new work that has contributed to defining dance in Australia and beyond.
For the last 15 years, the company has engaged in collaborations with artists from a wide variety of fields.
•Assist in the development and implementation of Marketing and Communication programs,
•Customer relationship coordination, eDM development, social media
•Assisting the Marketing Coordinator with content creation, google adwords implementation.
•Assisting the Finance Administrator with bookkeeping functions, petty cash and basic accruals.
•Learning from the Executive Director about organisational management, strategic financial oversight, budgeting.
•Working with the Marketing,
•Admin and Artistic teams to assist in the support of the ADT Learning Program
The company is one of Australia’s largest apparel businesses. Products are sold through a range of retail outlets in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
• Identifying key influencers on social platforms
• Liaising product to gift to influences
• Assist with the execution of strategies to increase social and digital engagement
• Conduct research and execution of digital content for e-commerce sites
• Manage followers expectations during social media competitions
• Assist with preparation pre and post photoshoot
The company is an organic skincare retail and online business.
Full training by Marketing Manager as this internship is to support GM with the marketing function.Apply Now for a Marketing Internship on the Gold Coast