DISCOVER OUR NEW VIRTUAL INTERNSHIPS PROGRAM! LEARN MORE
The company is a full service communications agency which specialises in offering marketing services to a range of clients across the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries.
They take a strong focus on strategy, planning and development of high profile campaigns for their clients.
They take a pro-active approach to training and offer a high level of on the job project ownership to ensure integration into teams and client groups. They work closely with senior experienced and dynamic people who are skilled in their craft is a key component of their experience and learning capacity within the agency. The agency offers training on digital tracking and performance reporting and tools to a high volume of Australian Media channels based on the clients they represent.Apply Now for a Communication Internship
The company is a youth service and deals with young people from 9 to 25 years. They have a broad spectrum of youth programs, including: AOD and Adolescent Counselling, a Youth Clinic with Doctors, Mental Health services, Case Management, Sport and Recreation Programs, Peer Education, Schools programs and are a Accredited Secondary School and Registered Training Organisation
They have qualified Social Workers, Psychologists, Teachers, Trainers and other specialists to deliver on site professional supervision and support.Apply Now for a Social Work Internship
The company is an innovative Technology start-up, which has created a smart checkout system that makes it easier for customers to buy from online e-commerce stores through a range of flexible buying structures. Through the development of their leading edge, dynamic technological innovations, they are rapidly expanding their proven business model.
The intern will be responsible for investigating and analysing information which relates to financial misconduct and security threats.
• Follow up with potential fraudulent orders
• Work together with the Chief Data Analyst to increase automated processes to detect fraudulent order
• Investigate all customer orders ever made to spot fraudsters and their potential patterns
•In charge of recognising fraudulent situations, analysing information related to financial delinquency,
• Create new ideas and processes regarding fraudulent orders, risk prevention, customer experience and also effectiveness of internal processes
• Work together with other departments to set up new processes that increase customer experience / effectiveness of internal processes
• Create and / or control KPIs to help monitor processes