Available Internships; Communication; Marketing; Recruitment
The company is a new technology start-up, offering a state-of-the-art travel booking platform for backpacker travel agents and suppliers across Australia.
Brief sample of Communications training provided:
You will be provided with an overview of the backpacker travel industry in Australia and the software they have created. They will give you an insight into their roles and the functions they each fulfil within the company.
To complete your role you will receive training with the following software:
– Google Docs
– Streak CRM
– Adobe Photoshop
Apply Now for an Communications Internship
The company is an established, regional design practice. They design responsive environments, delivering sustainable, humanistic solutions that integrate commercial imperatives and social objectives.
Brief sample of Marketing training provided:
An exciting new opportunity exists for an energetic, innovative and results driven aspiring Marketing intern to join their Sydney team. As a Marketing Intern, you will be training directly with the Corporate Communications Manager, assisting with the following duties:
•Website content updates as well as updating social media accounts (including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn)
•Proof reading all internal and external communications including marketing collateral, tenders, submissions
•Maintenance of clientele databases
•Deployment of communication plans
•Management of internal print media
•Ad hoc marketing and administrative duties.
Join one of Australia’s leading boutique sales recruitment agencies, recruiting specifically for Temp, Graduate, mid-market and executive sales & marketing positions across all Industries.
Brief sample of Recruitment training provided:
Day to day tasks will include:
· Matching candidate skills and cultural suitability to client vacancies and company culture
· Researching upcoming vacancies and business opportunities on the internet
· Working on reverse marketing projects for strong candidates
· Developing target marketing for up-coming or expanding companies in the industry
· Learning to use an in-house software system to seek potential candidate and client matches
· Taking job briefs and developing job descriptions
· Drafting effective job advertisements and utilising job boards for candidate resourcing
· Learning the process of headhunting and executive search
· Formatting resumes
· Social media updates on Facebook & Twitter and help with other marketing initiatives