DISCOVER OUR NEW VIRTUAL INTERNSHIPS PROGRAM! LEARN MORE
The company is a global not-for-profit organisation. They believe that the end of hunger can be achieved by 2030 and that people who live in hunger are not the problem – they are the solution. They don’t see a billion mouths to feed. They see a billion human beings who are enterprising and resilient.
They work on a sustainable solution to end hunger and poverty. They do this through partnering with communities in Africa, India and Bangladesh to create the will and the skills to break the cycle of poverty.
Not for profit strategy
Fundraising campaign creative, implementation, promotion and reporting
Peer to Peer fundraising
Direct Mail – theming and creative
Major Donor research
Corporate Foundation research
Trust and Foundation research
The company is an award-winning backpackers hostel. Close to major attractions including Suncorp Stadium and South Bank, this backpackers’ hostel offers quality accommodation for budget conscious travellers.
– Training in all areas of the business- accommodation, F&B and travel sales.
– Shadowing with fully trained staff.
– Training on reservation systems and booking platforms.
– Training alongside out marketing department including training on social media and websites.
– Training alongside management with projects and KPI’s.
Apply Now for a Tourism Internship
For over 50 years, the company has curated a collection of Australia’s great fashion brands, their purpose is to grow these brands and guide their evolution to be at the forefront of Australian fashion.
As a custodian for Australian fashion, their role is to celebrate the heritage and to allow the brands to express themselves in contemporary, relevant and authentic ways.
Training across Fashion Design, Marketing, Finance, HR including;
• In-person 1 on 1 mentoring and training
• A fantastic opportunity to learn within a fast moving retail/design business
• Access to training on AP21, Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign, Excel
• Experience with iconic Australian brands