DISCOVER OUR NEW VIRTUAL INTERNSHIPS PROGRAM! LEARN MORE
The Company is a boutique market research agency. Through observing and asking, interpreting and facilitating, challenging and testing, they provide local and global businesses with clear, intelligent direction for profitable, healthy growth. The company conducts marketing activity research for clients across a range of industries including automotive, finance, insurance, and jewellery as well as constantly innovating and incorporating new methods such as eye-tracking technology or choice modelling analyses.
Introduction to Communities
– Briefing regarding current live communities
– Give access to current content planning
– Create admin login
– Training regarding task creation and participant management
– Training regarding reward systems
– Introduction to websites
– Create content plan for community.
– Activation of tasks and content
– Engagement with members
– Creation and distribution of newsletters
– Reward members
– Twice-weekly updates for the team regarding status industry and full time work.
The company is an advertising agency and includes a retail field team.
– opportunity to learn the functions of the HR, Graphic Design or Finance area.
– be exposed to various areas within the division of specific skills to assist in their development
– supervision and support to the intern during their time
The company is a not for profit entity that administers competitions for opera and classical singers, instrumentalists and miscellaneous scholarships
Administration leading up to the staging of semi finals of Singing Competitions private and public sections and follow upApply Now for an Event Management Internship