Available Tourism Internships; Marketing, Education, IT
The Company is a corporate travel provider to some of Australias largest companies and is a fun culture based office.
Brief sample of Marketing training provided:
– Learn and gain experience to a variety of marketing tasks
– Being mentored and guided by the Group Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Manager.
– In addition, this opportunity will allow the intern to gain practical exposure to the marketing industry and full time work.
Apply Now for a Marketing Internship
The company offers tours and attractions in Cairns, Tropical North Queensland, including zoos, wildlife parks and other events.
Brief sample of Education training provided:
The Company has a Careers Training Centre, which delivers certified training in tourism, hospitality, and captive animal management. Whilst they do not have CRICOS registration for taking on long-term international students, the company is able to offer short-term courses in these areas. All interns will have a designated supervisor.Apply Now for an Education Internship
Information Technology Internship
The company has developed a premier app for booking leisure experiences. They are transforming the future of tourism, travel and leisure to offer the best digital experience to every user thanks to Artificial Intelligence.
Brief sample of IT training provided:
It’s a great opportunity to learn a lot about how mobile applications acquire and retain their customers.
• Social media marketing including content creation
• Content strategy for the blog
• Email marketing and retention
• Designing and implementing A/B tests
• Building brand awareness
Apply Now for an Information Technology Internship