DISCOVER OUR NEW VIRTUAL INTERNSHIPS PROGRAM! LEARN MORE
The Company is a corporate travel provider to some of Australias largest companies and is a fun culture based office.
– Learn and gain experience to a variety of marketing tasks
– Being mentored and guided by the Group Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Manager.
– In addition, this opportunity will allow the intern to gain practical exposure to the marketing industry and full time work.
Apply Now for a Marketing Internship
The company offers tours and attractions in Cairns, Tropical North Queensland, including zoos, wildlife parks and other events.
The Company has a Careers Training Centre, which delivers certified training in tourism, hospitality, and captive animal management. Whilst they do not have CRICOS registration for taking on long-term international students, the company is able to offer short-term courses in these areas. All interns will have a designated supervisor.Apply Now for an Education Internship
The company has developed a premier app for booking leisure experiences. They are transforming the future of tourism, travel and leisure to offer the best digital experience to every user thanks to Artificial Intelligence.
It’s a great opportunity to learn a lot about how mobile applications acquire and retain their customers.
• Social media marketing including content creation
• Content strategy for the blog
• Email marketing and retention
• Designing and implementing A/B tests
• Building brand awareness
Apply Now for an Information Technology Internship