This entertainment group has four vibrant businesses; hospitality, dining, nightlife and gaming. Each combines the strength of one of Australia’s largest publicly listed gambling companies with the drive of an entrepreneurial start up.
The group operates complexes on the Gold Coast, in Townsville, Sydney, and Brisbane.
They are able to offer an internship which will provide experience & training in:
Planning & Facilitating Group Recruitment sessions
Creating employment documentation
This company is a web based business linking skilled overseas workers to Australian employers. They relaunched in 2013 and now have plans to build and develop it further into a market leader here in Australia.
This is a digital marketing focused internship that will also encompass some training in client services and sales. It will give the intern the opportunity to learn how to create and manage digital marketing campaigns as well as site usability.
Training and guidance will be given as per below;
1. Digital analytics and interpreting digital data.
2. Business to business sales techniques
3. Understanding of affiliate marketing
4. Better understanding of web development and user experience
5. Training around high volume digital marketing campaigns
6. Training on administration and reporting
The company are a food & beverage services company operating several restaurants, venues, and all food and beverage services at some of Sydney’s premier venues.
The position will be comprised of learning from our sales & events teams.
Some of the training you can expect from the internship will include:
– Merging & preparing proposals and contracts
– Learn their sales, event management, and CRM platform
– Train with both the sales and events teams on-site at their venues to liaise directly with clients and experience the three phases of the process; 1.Sales 2.Planning 3.Execution
– Be exposed to the marketing team which coordinates all promotional campaigns, communications, and social media.