The company is one of Australia’s largest apparel businesses. Their portfolio includes well known brands. Products are sold through a range of retail outlets in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
No previous digital marketing experience is necessary as training will be provided.
Interns will gain hands on experience in some of the following areas:
• Identifying key influencers on social platforms
• Liaising product to gift to influences
• Assist with the execution of strategies to increase social and digital engagement
• Conduct research and execution of digital content for e-commerce sites
• Manage followers expectations during social media competitions
• Assist with preparation pre and post photoshoot
Interns will receive excellent on-job training and within a friendly and supportive working environment.
The company is one of the major players in commercial design, equipment, and fitouts of the Hospitality industry. They pride themselves in being a one shop stop for their clients wishing to open a cafe/ bar/ restaurant.
This will be a fantastic opportunity to learn the process of bringing a concept to life in one of the most interesting aspects of a vibrant business!
Apply Now for an Interior Design Internship
The company is a health tech start-up providing an app that is helping to transform communication in public hospitals.
•Attendance at senior business meetings with large corporate sponsors as well as with investors
•Help co-ordinate operations with senior executives
•Training directly with the CEO, CMO and CTO of the company Mentoring