Keilor Park, Melbourne
The company has offices in all major cities in Australia and partners worldwide. All Australian offices are Quality Accredited and hold Environmental Accreditation & Occupational Health & Safety Certification.
The company provides the following services:
– Worldwide Airfreight – import and export – door to door
– Worldwide Seafreight – import and export – door to door
– Worldwide Exports (Air and Sea)
– Logistics and Distribution
– Project Transports and Heavy Lifts
– Freight Consultancy and Outsourcing
– Other services; Trade fairs / Exhibition goods / Precious Art Transports / Transport Insurance / Ship Chartering / Storage and Warehousing / Customs / Quarantine Clearances / Tariff and Transport Consulting / Duty Consulting / Market Development
The intern will receive training in:
Splitting of airfreight documents
Liaising with overseas partners, customs agents and airlines via telephone and email
Compiling out-turn reports
Arranging under bond movements
Updating data in our EDI system
Preparing Quarantine entries
Lodging documents at Customs
Collecting documents and goods from other agents and serving at our front counter.
The company are a growing team of marketing, business, advertising, creative and media experts. Their aim is to deliver optimum outcomes for all our clients. They specialise in marketing strategy and delivering a marketing department resource to small and medium enterprises.
Their passion is the ability they have to educate and help businesses get ahead… with smart measurable marketing and communication. They also do it because it’s what they love.
The company are Australasia’s leading owner and operator of landmark luxury hotels. The hotel in Melbourne is committed to exceed the highest expectations of excellence of their guests. The hotel welcomes internship applicants who share this passion and have a flair for exceptional service.
The hotel is a 5 star, 280+ all-suite hotel. They recently completed a $12 million accommodation and lobby refurbishment and have plans for additional refurbishment.
The hotel are able to offer training in Sales & Marketing, Marketing, Conference & Events and Reservations. The successful candidate will be exposed to all the above areas of the Hotel and receive an excellent understanding of Hotel Operations.Apply Now for a Hospitality Internship