DISCOVER OUR NEW VIRTUAL INTERNSHIPS PROGRAM! LEARN MORE
The company employs over 250 staff operating over 3 separate locations in the automobile industry, and is the only manufacturer owned dealership trading in Australia. The company’s core business is providing high performance sales of vehicles, superior automotive services and sales of authorised genuine parts, whilst maintaining excellent customer service.
– Recruitment (Advertising vacant positions, application management, attending interviews with HR + Department manager, job offer/decline, generating employee contracts
– Modern Awards (training in understanding the relevant awards applicable)
– Employee On-boarding (induction process, collating employee information and relevant documents for payroll and file management, visa checks)
– Employee Relations (Birthday cards, Annual recognition and entitlement, promoting Employee Engagement Survey, advertising company benefits / initiatives
– Work Health and Safety (Attend committee meetings, generating Toolbox safety talks monthly, observing department risk assessments)
– Project Involvement (Continuous improvement committee with focus on Health and Well being project)
The company is located in Marrickville Sydney and is a multi-facet company that provides various streams of services within the arts and entertainment industry.
They also provide three fully fitted out air conditioned rehearsal spaces for hire including hire of a recording studio with live room.
We also lease out over 50 fitted out studio / art spaces located throughout Sydney.
Tenants are from the Arts community and range from Fashion labels, Designers, Recording Artists, Visual Artists, Actors and Photographers.
The intern will be trained in various facets of the business we conduct within the Music and Arts industry.
Admin & Bookings:
How to administer rehearsal and recording bookings of locals and major artists. This will give the intern the insight and communication skills in dealing with stakeholders within the industry.
Marketing, Publicity, Promotions:
Training will be provided regards to promoting the businesses under our company banner. This will give the intern insight of the industry respect to who and where our audience / demographic is – including what content is provided and also understand when and why the best times (timing is everything) to execute marketing campaigns within the industry
The intern will also gain “hands on” experience on location ( Festivals, Events etc )
The company is a specialist events technology company focusing on mobile phone based conference applications , fundraising applications and live polling and gaming.
The company are looking for an intern that has a background in marketing from study or working life that can enhance their learning from the marketing campaigns and strategies. They will be able to provide you with exposure to a range of marketing responsibilities and the opportunity to learn more about how a company markets to specific sectors and what strategies they implement to achieve successful results.
The intern would receive training in:
1) increasing our exposure on social media (facebook, linked in and twitter) and marketing campaigns for these sites
2) researching suitable information to blog and write relevant industry related articles on.
3) improving website blog
4) analysing sales and marketing data to feed back to management to aid in further marketing strategies
The intern will be training directly with the Head of Business Development and the company co-founders to achieve the above.