Available Internships; Tourism, Marketing, IT
The Company is a travel organisation which includes an outbound tour operator, two specialist travel agencies and an inbound bike tour operator. Founded in 2010, the company creates life changing experiences for like-minded people. These tours are a great way to ‘experience the history, culture and spirituality’ of the amazing world.
Brief sample of Tourism training provided:
– Tourism, traditional travel agent training. (Domestic flights, international + creating packages and tours)
– Digital and conventional marketing. (The entire Adobe suite + many other digital tools)
– Social Media and web marketing
They are a multi-disciplined national company who provides Design, Quantity Surveying, Project Management and Turn Key Complete Construction Packages. The company delivers high quality projects on time and within budget, with a strong focus on safety, quality and the Environment. They are a qualified, competitive, experienced, dynamic and innovative.
Brief sample of Marketing training provided:
– Updating the database of the company, publishing digital material
– Managing sales accounts, performing sales
– Gain Australian experience in marketing
– Develop your communication skills and confidence
– Add relevant marketing experience onto your resumé
– Build your professional business network
– Gain references and endorsements
– A personalised learning and development plan
Information Technology Internship
The company includes Information Technology, Technology & Telecommunications, Cloud Services, Web & App Development and IT Sales & Marketing.
Brief sample of IT training provided:
– IT Marketing/Online Marketing (Web Marketing & Campaign Development)
– IT Sales (Vendor Relationship Building & Business Development)
– IT (Microsoft Related Training courses and practical work)
– Web Design (Dreamweaver & WordPress courses and practical work)