The company are the Asia-Pacific distributor of a retail technology product. Key clients include Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce & Gabana, Lush Cosmetics & Lovisa. The company is over 40 years old and has over 1,000 employees worldwide.
You will be trained in sales & relationship building as well as train with the implementation of our partners network. This will involve being trained in communication skills, relationship building and external marketing communications.Apply Now for a Retail Marketing Internship
The company is an accredited full service media agency offering creative across all mediums and channels as well as strategy & media planning and buying.
As a full 360 company, the company are able to provide understanding on how the industry work: From media, client management, design projects, traffic, TV projects, digital and social media. The intern would train with the account managers and directors on the day to day tasks. They would be able to experience the agency where to buy clonazepam online environment to prepare for a future job.
Apply Now for an Advertising Internship
The company is a not-for-profit organisation that supports the management, maintenance and marketing of a 1000 km walk trail in Western Australia.
The trail is the primary focal point for community-based support and involvement, and has primary responsibility for promoting the Track to potential walkers and maintaining the Track through a volunteer maintenance program.
The company manages over 350 volunteers and raises funds for maintenance projects.
• Event planning – training with the team to develop a timeline, budget and project plan.
• Assist with event logistics (e.g. identifying suitable venue for wrap-up event)
• Marketing – input into the development of a marketing plan including timeline and budget.
• Assist with the implementation of the marketing plan with an emphasis on developing your social media skills.
• Assist event participants with enquiries and follow-up communication via e-newsletters and social media etc.