DISCOVER OUR NEW VIRTUAL INTERNSHIPS PROGRAM! LEARN MORE
For over 50 years, this company has curated a collection of Australia’s great fashion brands, with the purpose to grow these brands and guide their evolution to be at the forefront of Australian fashion.
As a custodian for Australian fashion, their role is to celebrate their heritage and to allow the brands to express themselves in contemporary, relevant and authentic ways.
• In-person 1 on 1 mentoring and training
• A fantastic opportunity to learn within a fast moving retail/design business
• Training on AP21, Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign, Excel
• Training with iconic Australian brands
The company is an independent creative agency who fuse art & technology to invent better outcomes for businesses and brands. They are fast paced and fun, offering the opportunity to learn the craft of marketing amidst an unbeatable work culture.
– How to Work in a Team
– Community Management
– Content Planning for Content Marketing on Social Media
– Content Writing/ Copy Writing for Social Media
– Design Briefing for Social Media Marketing
– Social Media Reporting
The company markets tourism products domestically and worldwide. Their clients are Australian based and also international.
They service inbound and outbound, wholesalers, retailers, tour operators, Online Travel Agents, Government organisations, Inbound Tour Operators, closed user groups and specialised and niche operators.
Training in the following: PR, Sales, general marketing, organisational skills, CRM training, advertising, Tourism industry training, tendering for clients, proposals, scheduling, dealing with tour operators, forward planning, sales estimating, brochure distribution plus many more things.Apply Now for a Tourism Internship