The company has raised and donated over $95 million for leading charities, community groups, schools and sporting clubs since 1997.
This has been achieved by providing money-can’t-buy experiences, memorabilia (Music/Movies/Sport) as well as artwork and fine wines for fundraising through silent and live auctions.
They have operated auctions in 17 Countries and has affiliations with 9 offices across 6 Countries.
• Prospecting new events & clients for the company
• Together with the Senior Event and Accounts Manager, meeting with established and potential clients to secure their events, understand their requirements
• Extensive experience with Salesforce to manage, track and liaise with clients
• Attending and managing the fundraising component of each event to ensure smooth operations and a good financial return for our clients
• Experiencing detailed event planning alongside experienced international event managers
• Liaising with clients leading up to their events, with a particular focus on the fundraising component of their events
• Experience with the Group-CEO which includes diary and international travel management
• Monitoring contracts to present results to the board of directors
• Assisting the marketing manager (e.g. social media content, customer and employee satisfaction observatory)
• Liaison with guests post event, with a particular focus on direct customer support
• Managing post-event operations including stock control, payment & invoice follow up, & results reporting
• Data recording
The company is a a future forward, fun and innovative Fractional Digital Marketing service provider provider based in St Leonards and North Bondi, Sydney.
Our value proposition and success is based on 3 critical pillars.
1. A STRATEGIC SOLUTION – we are a collaborative marketing Partner (to our customers businesses) every step of the way. We are industry leaders providing strategic digital marketing solutions.
2. CONTENT – the secret sauce – we provide: Graphic Design, Copywriting, Artwork, Content (Blogs, eBooks, Animation, Webinars), EDMs, PPC Ads, Landing Pages/Forms/Calls-to-action within
3. MARKETING AUTOMATION – we setup, deploy, track, trace and deliver sophisticated & powerful digital marketing & sales CRM solutions.
Google Analytics Course
Marketing Automation Platform maintenance including:
– Social media
– Paid Media
– Email marketing
– Digital and Marketing Strategy
– Websites and User Experience
– Inbound Marketing techniques and tactics
– Business development
The host company is one of Australia’s leading solar companies having installed systems for many high profile clients including some of the largest solar rooftop installations in Australia. The company is a multi award winner of the prestigious Clean Energy Council Award for design and installation.
The company’s supervising engineers are experienced in sharing their knowledge and expertise having successfully hosted interns since 2008, many of whom have gone on to excel in the industry.
• Introduction to the company and organisational chart
• Induction to CAD and engineering drawings
• To access and explore the internal and online corporate trainings
• Fundamentals of photovoltaics and grid connection solar PV systems
• Introduction to design, engineering and development of solar projects
• Initial collaboration in the design and engineering of solar projects
• Training and direct supervision by company senior engineers
• Potential participation in the external training programs for the engineering department
• Involvement in activities of company culture team