Whether you are travelling, studying or completing an internship, choose affordable short term accommodation in apartments or shared accommodation.
Furnished apartments and share accommodation houses are all in fantastic and convenient locations. If you need to be close to your internship, universities or the beach, we’ll arrange a furnished apartment or share accommodation space that’s just right for you.
Option 1 – FPG (Sydney Only) has large stand alone accommodation facilities in a variety of locations. The locations are predominantly city based and close to transport options (Surry Hills, CBD, Darlinghurst). Within each property there are multiple rooms ranging between single and twin occupancy. There are more occupants in each building when compared with option 2. The properties have shared bathrooms, washing and kitchen facilities.
|Location||Room Type||1 Month Stay||2 Month Stay||3 - 6 Month Stay|
|Yurong House||Standard Single||$400||$390||$380|
|Chalmers Street||Single Unit||$420||$410||$400|
|Chalmers Street||Twin Unit||$520||$510||$500|
|Jack's Place||Standard Single||$355||$345||$335|
|Jack's Place||Deluxe Single (Double Bed)||$375||$365||$355|
Option 2 – Cozzy (Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Gold Coast) provides modern and comfortable accommodation at a reasonable fee. The accommodation are specifically designed houses for students. The houses are smaller compared with option 1 and are located in more suburban locations (e.g. North Sydney, Randwick & Kingsford). There are usually 4 bedrooms in each house and occupants share bathrooms, kitchen facilities and washing machines.
|Location||Type||Rate (per person per week)|
|Gold Coast||Single Room||$280|
|Gold Coast||Double/Twin Room||$210|
– The ‘applicant’ acknowledges that Internships Down Under will act to introduce the applicant to the Accommodation Provider, but is not a party to any Accommodation Agreement.
– The applicant acknowledges that this application does not create any legal or contractual relationship between Internships Down Under and the applicant.
– The applicant acknowledges that they have read, understood and agree to the fees, terms & conditions of the accommodation provider
– Full payment for the accommodation will be made prior to the move in date, or as required.
– Internships Down Under will make no refund of any fees if the applicant provides incorrect, false or fraudulent information/documentation
– Internships Down Under will make no refund of any fees if the applicant fails to follow the accommodation provider’s terms & conditions